Skip to main content

Like All The Others

This blog continued elsewhere, like all the others, in voice-to-text messages on my phone then emailed to my email and sitting there waiting for me to cut and paste and edit the babbling into entries to be posted in their respective blogs. Like this one where I store copies of letters to E (and me). And as if there was some sort of reason for proof to be needed, here is one recent little ditty:

Here I am, after midnight, just finished a cheese omelette snack and chocolate protein drinks and buying more T-Shirts I don't need and giving into impulse cuz I'm lonely and blah blah blah and I am wondering if you wrote. I did. Several blog posts. You know I blog, right? Almost daily sometimes in several different blogs. Nobody reads, or at least nobody tells me they read. Lonely there too lol. But the words keep me company and help me figure things out and maintain some mental emotional balance of sorts. Posting the words on the internet keeps the dream alive, the dream of sharing everything with someone someday, falling in love, completely open honesty, unconditional trust, mutual partnership, the dream of the one and all that jazz. Without that dream, there's no point in going on, so the blogging literally keeps me alive. Easy peasy.

So did you write? (laughing at myself, seriously looking at you).

Hope so. Someday, when you have yourself all figured out, I hope you tell me :)

See?... no hard time, just encouragement and patience and unconditional love ya, yeah ya. :)

hl,
me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still The Same

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely, but it's almost always by choice. Or forgetfulness. I wonder if you understand that. I don't know if anyone ever has. That, in and of itself, is lonely. I learned self-control as a survival skill before I knew how to define or describe what I was doing. Instinct saved me from so much, and eventually, I learned that everything I thought or felt was a choice. My choice. It isolated me so much from others, It still does. I did everything I could to try to forget this. I did everything I could to try to forget who I am, what I can do, and how it feels to be me. It didn't work. I did it for love. You are sometimes uncomfortable around me and I'm not sure if you know why. It is because I can feel everything and you can feel that and it scares you. It is your hypersensitivity. You don't know how to be comfortable with all you feel, especially because there are so many sad and painful feelings in this world and I feel ev...

The Writer On Beauty and Happiness

I once wanted to see myself as a writer, as a person gifted with a skill to put words together to say profound and wondrous things, to amaze readers with thoughts and emotions that would open their minds and free them from the shackles of fears that oppress us from without and from outside in this culture. What I have found in sharing personal letters is that most people personalize the thoughts and feeling in the words to a point where they either fall in love or become defensive, accepting the concepts and therein the person who they do not really know or rejecting them before ever knowing them. This is an attempt to reach beyond that superficial and over-personalized communication, an attempt to find your mind open, objective, and even eager to understand the concepts, thoughts, feelings, and playfulness in these words without judging the writer, without leaping to any assumptions or conclusions that you know me. For how can anyone truly know another without spending time lookin...

Time Goes By So...

Slowly? Only when you pay attention. Otherwise, time goes by way too fast. Two songs in there, at least, if you're paying attention. Anyway, this next set of letters can be called Sent and Not Sent, or Sent and Unsent, as the brief one was sent and the longer one (cut short still), was not sent. There are reasons that may or may not become clear in the reading, and if you understand, wonderful. If you let me know, amazing. If you never know, no worries, enjoy your life anyway. Sent I used to write so much and for years I exchanged emails with many people. Before email, snail mail. Pen pals, friends... I felt connected, cared for, alive in other people's hearts and minds and it felt very good. It's all gone now and that sometimes makes me feel very sad, alone, nobody. Make the most of your relationships. Take care of the connections. You, more than me, even, thrive on the people who know and care about you. It takes time, work, and sacrifice. To stay connected. To stay...