Skip to main content

To You, To Me, For You

Never give up on love,
never give in to fear,
always remember your passion
for that is what makes you care
and that is what you should share
for that is why you are here

So I'll just keep trying to encourage you to share this way and any other way I can think of, cuz I adopted you and this is what family does, reminds you to be yourself, define yourself, grow yourself, express yourself...

Maybe I ask too much of you, but I believe you've got it in your to continue growing your confidence and ability to know and express yourself. I believe you could write a book one day and it would be full of the kind of insight and love that this world needs. Even more important, I believe you need to get it out, to ride through the catharsis that self-expression can be - into a new awareness of just how precious and few people like you are.

I'll just keep trying to convince you and hope you believe me...

There's always hope (I hope)... there's always hope because I hope!

Now you know my secret. Nobody sticks around, nobody come close, nobody seems to want to be near my intensity or madness or whatever we call the energy that makes me who I am, but I keep hoping somebody will recognize the pure desire to do no harm and unconditional love and not run away from it. There is always hope because I choose to hope there is always hope.

All the proof suggests I am wrong, all the signs are against me, but I will not stop believing in love (cuz as Elton John says, it's all I've got) and imagining the world as John Lennon imagined it in Imagine... I'll continue to do my best to live my songs... https://heartmindsong.blogspot.com ... hope you listen some time :)

I always wonder if you knew how I pour myself out onto the web... https://rhetroric.blogspot.com/

But it's not just for me I do this. Yes, I write to you to practice my love, to reinforce my hope, to articulate the reasons I do what I do, to be who I am, but that I can do in any writing anywhere. I come here because I believe in you. I believe you could appreciate what I am saying (and appreciate me too, which would be a wonderful gift for me, but it's not all about me, really lol lam). More than anything else, I come here to write to you to convince you that you are amazing and have so much potential to do so much good in this world. It starts with you believing in yourself. Every year, you do that better. Every year, you see a little more of your power and see through more of your doubts and fears.

I'm patient, but excuse me if I think you deserve all the rewards of the wonders inside of you right now, today. Kick the fears and doubts aside and you can see what I see, how much you are worth. How you could explain things you've been through and express what you've learned from those you help... and how much that would help you, and others, if you only let yourself find the words. They are in there, right behind those beautiful eyes. Look in the mirror. The moment you smile at yourself the way you smile at others when you feel loved by someone else, you will see it - you will find you.

So that's my little bit for tonight. I have a long day of softball tomorrow and should get some sleep. I just don't want you to forget - just because I don't write something like this to you every day, I still think you deserve it every day. I cheer you. I applaud you. I admire and respect you. I want you to see all you can be, and be all you can be.

I mean, if you don't mind ;) ;P

a-hem... :)

hl,
me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Owie

I just want someone who cares about me to know that my leg is so hurting a lot, so much that I don’t know if I’ll sleep tonight, but we won the game and the ball that may have broken my leg bounced straight to the first baseman and ended up ending the firs inning with bases loaded and they didn't score which is good so I’m laughing, even though I can’t find a comfortable position and have no ice but just wanted somebody who cares to I know. I think I’m going to survive. Maybe even sleep a little later. Just wanted you to know. I hate stressing you out. But I just wanted someone who cares about me to know so I don't feel so alone. So thank you, love you, night night.

This Is Me (An Illusion)

Hopeful? Or is it an illusion that a therapist would label as unhealthy with a classification and medication? I won't give up on love it's my obsession some dream of a god above my dream goes in another direction I don't want promises from someone I can't see I want to look in someone's eyes and know they see me I won't give up on hope it's my perfection as long as there is hope in me my dream lives in a state of reflection I don't want compromises from someone in sympathy I want to hold someone's hand and feel they feel me It's a story often told in fairy tales of old to children laced with laughter a happily ever after I believed it is true and still believe, I do As foolish as it may seem true love is my only dream I won't give up on life it's my affection sometimes it cuts like a knife my dream is without harmful complexion I don't want empowered fear in my reality I want someone to share everyt

Is It My Delusion?

I just want somebody to love me just the way I am I don't want to change to satisfy someone else's plan I just want somebody to love me is that too much to ask? apparently so, cuz finding someone seems an impossible task I give and I give and I give some more I give all I've got till it hurts I'm used and abused and discarded (oh my) but I just keep buying new shirts I've been on the street, left out in the cold and I live like a refugee taking care of everyone else wondering when someone will see who I am, what I'm worth and fall in love with me I'll take care of you will you take care of me? I just want somebody to love me just the way I am I don't want to lie to anyone for I am an honest man I just want somebody to love me is that an impossible dream? apparently so, cuz finding someone has not happened it seems I see too much I feel too much I give too much I want too much I think too much I play too much I shar