Skip to main content

all I want

I check my email, nothing meaningful is there
I check my phone, no one really seems to care
I check myself, sometimes I'm not even here
and still I do everything I can just to share
because all I want to do in life is share.

I ask for too much, it drives people away
sharing everything is not popular today
I just want someone who is not afraid to play
without hiding or asking me to pay
I just want someone real who really wants to stay

I try to understand why people are afraid to share
so afraid to trust, to love, to let themselves be here
I understand how people can use and abuse me when I care
but I don't understand over empowering fear
to me that is just wasting the little time we have here

all I want to do in life is share

This isn't just to you, E, this is me trying to express myself and understand who I am, what I want, and what is missing from my otherwise happy life. The superficial challenges and comforts and cleanliness and healthiness matter, but all that would be meaningless if the one core desire, to share everything with someone, was fulfilled. Understanding this allows me to stop moaning about the health issues and living environment and whatever.

At least for the moment (laughing at myself) :)

I send these words to you because I think you know me. I think you care about me. And I think you might want to know me better since we spent a lot of years living in the same space and grew closer than most of the people we've known in our lives. I'd like to think all those years meant something and were not wasted or simply relegated to seldom remembered memories. All I think could be wrong, but since you don't tell me what you think, all I've got it what I think :)

So anyway, this rhyme, and this line all I want to do in life is share says more about me than most anything I've written in a very long time. Believing you care and might want to know and understand me helped me write it, so thank you for that. Even if my belief is all in my mind, it's real enough to inspire me to write and clarify me. Maybe someone will appreciate that someday. After all, one needs to identify and define one's self to share one's self, right? :)

Know anybody who might want to know someone like me?

I don't but I keep hoping :)

Nite nite, love you, :)

hl,
me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Owie

I just want someone who cares about me to know that my leg is so hurting a lot, so much that I don’t know if I’ll sleep tonight, but we won the game and the ball that may have broken my leg bounced straight to the first baseman and ended up ending the firs inning with bases loaded and they didn't score which is good so I’m laughing, even though I can’t find a comfortable position and have no ice but just wanted somebody who cares to I know. I think I’m going to survive. Maybe even sleep a little later. Just wanted you to know. I hate stressing you out. But I just wanted someone who cares about me to know so I don't feel so alone. So thank you, love you, night night.

This Is Me (An Illusion)

Hopeful? Or is it an illusion that a therapist would label as unhealthy with a classification and medication? I won't give up on love it's my obsession some dream of a god above my dream goes in another direction I don't want promises from someone I can't see I want to look in someone's eyes and know they see me I won't give up on hope it's my perfection as long as there is hope in me my dream lives in a state of reflection I don't want compromises from someone in sympathy I want to hold someone's hand and feel they feel me It's a story often told in fairy tales of old to children laced with laughter a happily ever after I believed it is true and still believe, I do As foolish as it may seem true love is my only dream I won't give up on life it's my affection sometimes it cuts like a knife my dream is without harmful complexion I don't want empowered fear in my reality I want someone to share everyt

Is It My Delusion?

I just want somebody to love me just the way I am I don't want to change to satisfy someone else's plan I just want somebody to love me is that too much to ask? apparently so, cuz finding someone seems an impossible task I give and I give and I give some more I give all I've got till it hurts I'm used and abused and discarded (oh my) but I just keep buying new shirts I've been on the street, left out in the cold and I live like a refugee taking care of everyone else wondering when someone will see who I am, what I'm worth and fall in love with me I'll take care of you will you take care of me? I just want somebody to love me just the way I am I don't want to lie to anyone for I am an honest man I just want somebody to love me is that an impossible dream? apparently so, cuz finding someone has not happened it seems I see too much I feel too much I give too much I want too much I think too much I play too much I shar