Skip to main content

I Will Not Go Quietly

Ok so I guess the next splurge is a tablet. The why is because I sit too much for my current medical conditions and the keyboard even on this bigger phone is too small for fast typing and the voice to text sucks and I don’t think a keyboard can be connected to this phone. My hunger to shake that is placated by writing needs a bigger keyboard and laying down doesn’t work with the computers cuz the screen is up too high to see from a prone position. Makes sense if you saw the big picture.

Not sure if the body is reacting to the environment or just getting older but chronic ailments that prevent writing is definitely not healthy for me in my head. Solutions seem to become more and more expensive so please learn from me and save. I want you to see an increase in you ur savings account every month. Even if it’s just a dollar more. You should have one if you don’t.

I never had to think much about money until the last few years. Prices have simply not kept up with salaries and I never took the money seriously and my bills just keep rising. Luckily just $1500 a year medical with this job. Lucky my car from white teeth don’t hurt too 😁

Accept hue changes life brings and enjoy the journey and save your money cuz is gets much more challenging as years pass if you can’t retire. The good news is nobody believes me when they find out how old I am. The bad news is almost everybody treats me differently when they find out. I don’t think they mean to but that’s people and agism. So many fears and prejudices they don’t even realize much of the time. It’s lonely knowing 🤓🤗😇

So I decided to write to you after waking from an after work nap because I put myself on a sort of bedrest just so I don’t sit. I may go to the gym in a bit. Another MD appointment in the AM and I am hoping to be lower weight than last week even though I splurged on buffet and a little more this past week. Almost texted you from the buffet lol. Mostly cuz I made missed our meals together there and cuz I was lonely. Also to confess lol 😜

I wonder, as I start another letter to you, which if the letter threads mean something to you. I mean which means more, like ranking. Not just for our communication but for like writing quality and worth reading if I ever am asked to publish my memoirs or autobiography because the world recognizes my value and brilliance and amazingness ya know? 🙄😁

It’s a challenging life, sacrificing everything for love, but somebody’s gotta do it 😁😇

Hey, at least I wasn’t crucified or something 👀🙄 where’s the nonchalant whistling smiling aye?😂😎👋😇

I need to change positions as the body can only be comfy typing prone for so long. Aren’t ya glad I’m gonna stop now? Not stop. Pause. I never give up, never surrender 🙂

Somebody, someday, somewhere out there... Will enjoy my mind.

And you thought I was stuck with you?

Hope you are smiling inside and laughing outside or vice vests or both. I hope you find the balance in yourself and relationship and career that lasts forever. I hope you know your value to humanity. I hope you never stop letting me tell you 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Owie

I just want someone who cares about me to know that my leg is so hurting a lot, so much that I don’t know if I’ll sleep tonight, but we won the game and the ball that may have broken my leg bounced straight to the first baseman and ended up ending the firs inning with bases loaded and they didn't score which is good so I’m laughing, even though I can’t find a comfortable position and have no ice but just wanted somebody who cares to I know. I think I’m going to survive. Maybe even sleep a little later. Just wanted you to know. I hate stressing you out. But I just wanted someone who cares about me to know so I don't feel so alone. So thank you, love you, night night.

This Is Me (An Illusion)

Hopeful? Or is it an illusion that a therapist would label as unhealthy with a classification and medication? I won't give up on love it's my obsession some dream of a god above my dream goes in another direction I don't want promises from someone I can't see I want to look in someone's eyes and know they see me I won't give up on hope it's my perfection as long as there is hope in me my dream lives in a state of reflection I don't want compromises from someone in sympathy I want to hold someone's hand and feel they feel me It's a story often told in fairy tales of old to children laced with laughter a happily ever after I believed it is true and still believe, I do As foolish as it may seem true love is my only dream I won't give up on life it's my affection sometimes it cuts like a knife my dream is without harmful complexion I don't want empowered fear in my reality I want someone to share everyt

Is It My Delusion?

I just want somebody to love me just the way I am I don't want to change to satisfy someone else's plan I just want somebody to love me is that too much to ask? apparently so, cuz finding someone seems an impossible task I give and I give and I give some more I give all I've got till it hurts I'm used and abused and discarded (oh my) but I just keep buying new shirts I've been on the street, left out in the cold and I live like a refugee taking care of everyone else wondering when someone will see who I am, what I'm worth and fall in love with me I'll take care of you will you take care of me? I just want somebody to love me just the way I am I don't want to lie to anyone for I am an honest man I just want somebody to love me is that an impossible dream? apparently so, cuz finding someone has not happened it seems I see too much I feel too much I give too much I want too much I think too much I play too much I shar